Things You Definitely Should Do:
1. Plan to work on your business for at least 2 to 5 years.
Building a business is a marathon not a sprint.
2. Find a product or service that you are passionate about.
3. Find a great mentor who knows what they are doing.
4. Study marketing and lead generation.
5. Work on personal development and communication skills.
6. Build a list!
7. Focus on helping other people get what they want.
8. Set short term, medium and long term written goals.
9. Think positive and learn from your mistakes.
Things You Should NOT Do:
1. Never speak badly about other people or companies.
2. Don’t spend your time on the wrong people. You can’t help
people who don’t want to help themselves.
3. Don’t maintain a get rich quick mentality. Every successful
network marketer spent years getting there.
4. Don’t expect new team members to know what to do.
5. Don’t spam your business all over social media.
6. Never prejudge people. Most of them can’t live up to your expectations.
7. Don’t ask people to do things you aren’t willing to do yourself.
8. Never give up!
There you have it, my favorite Do’s and Don’ts for Network Marketers.
If this post provided value please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter “Network Marketing With Don” where I share links to any new blog posts I have published during the week plus any other information I feel will be of use to Internet Marketers. Check it out for yourself:
You might also want to check out our “Money Machine of Your Dreams” webinar where we explain in detail how you can create your own Money Machine using our products and our marketing system. The link to the webinar is here: https://Money-Machine-Webinar.pw